- On arrival please check in and pay any outstanding fees at Camp
- Log cabin and hire tent bookings, balance is payable one month
- All payments made are non-refundable. All nights booked are
chargeable in full.
- If campers leave early no money will be refunded except in
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an
- We accept holidaymakers only, no workers accepted.
- No visitors are permitted on the campsite. The facilities and
animals are for the pleasure of campsite residents only.
- Pitch your tent in consultation with the Camp Office so as to
cause the least inconvenience to other campers.
- Please leave the site and buildings clean and tidy.
- Trailer tents and motorhomes / campervans are accepted.
- Cars should not be driven inside the camp after 10.30pm and
before 8.00am, but should be parked in the Camp Car Park outside of
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Children should not play in or around the toilet block.
- Young children should be accompanied when using the toilet
- Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times whilst on site and it
is your responsibility to clear up after your animal.
- Strictly no smoking in campsite buildings.
- No fires are permitted on site other than free standing
barbecues. Barbecues should not be placed directly on the
- No digging of holes on the site.
- Each pitch must be left clean and tidy on departure.
- The swimming pool is strictly for the use of resident campers
- The proprietors accept no responsibility for loss, damage,
injury, theft or fire to either persons or property of the
- The proprietors reserve the right at all times, and at their
complete discretion, to request that persons should leave the
- The propietors reserve the right at all times, and at their
complere discretion to refuse bookings.
- All persons using the site are expected to be aware of these